Max likes to chew on cables. He chewed my BlackJack recharger and I went to Cingular to get another one. They sent me to RadioShack. RadioShack wanted to charge me $50. I went online and got it for $4.99.
I was watching ABC News and they said that the Chinese were producing fake wires that could overheat and catch fire. These rechargers were shipped directly from HK. What are the chances of it catching fire and burning the house and office down? I'll just make sure that I pull the plug once it's recharged and I have my eye on it.