Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday


365 Day 5, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

So today I had 4 interviews. 1 never showed up and I was surprised that it was actually the one who supposedly LOVED LOVED our stores. It's always the ones who are overly excited to work for us that never works out b/c they are more interested in the clothes and their discounts than actually working.

The first applicant was loved by everyone. She was hired. The second one was a bit reserved but I think she might do ok. I'm gonna hire her because we need staffing anyway. The 3rd one said she applied a few times and I asked why no one ever called her for an interview. She said it was b/c she didn't have any retail experience. She does now and when i offered her the job, she was beaming with enthusiasm. I have 1 more to interview tomorrow for a weekend position.

Training next week will be hell and I hope everyone shines.

Back to food:
Breakfast: Coffee & Blueberry granola bar from Starbucks.
Lunch: Clam Chowder w/ side salad from QA Cafe.
Snack: Popcorn
Dinner: Hot wings and Teriyaki Chicken Burger from Red Robin.

OK. Having now posted this, I can't believe how bad today's diet was!

No comments: