Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Friday

It's too early. 5am. Obviously the damn tea has tea leaves and not just a calendula flower!
So we leave for Vegas tomorrow and I'm tired. We've been there 3 times this year already.
Last night, we had dinner at Blue Ginger w/ the Kay and the kids from Spokane. Kevin got a bit fat from all the junk a college freshman eats his first year away from home. Mandy is finishing her senior year in DC. And NO PICS of anything. I left everything at home :( I had Neil's RAZR but the crappy phone doesnt DL photos unless you have a software installed.

On top of that, his phone stinks. The keypad has a nasty metallic odor and smells like B.O.! We've cleaned it and it won't go away. I think it's time for a replacement! Stinky phone!

We had wanted to see Avenue Q but it wasn't playing anymore in Vegas and I never got the chance in NYC. And Hiram says it's playing in SF but ends on Sept 2nd. We don't leave Vegas till the 31st and it's too long for us to be away from the stores. Not to mention that we're screwed on staffing right now. Another missed opportunity. I'm hoping that it will be heading on up here to Seattle. I'll have to check.

No comments: