Monday, September 11, 2006

Lazy Weekend

Took Karen and her friend, Krista to Pomegranate Bistro Sunday morning. The food was excellent but the service was terrible. We had to ask for every drink order repeatedly and the cute asian boy Karen was checking out poured blazing hot coffee all over my arm. Thank god my track jacket soaked up most of it. The food came out probably 1/2 an hour or more later.

I didn't have such a good night. Spent most of it with cramps on the can. Never eat spicy food from Chinatown. I had mom bring back some spicy Vietnamese soup noodle and I think that did me in. OMG, the cramping was torture!

I'm sitting in front of my desk covered with bills. I was going to take a picture of it but I realize that my adapter is at home. Oh well. It seems every time I pay the bills, it's time to pay them again. Not to mention taxes.

My stomach is still recovering. A nice bowl of congee sounds very comforting right now.

No comments: