Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Tanner


DSC02887, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

Tanner boy here turns 3 in a few days! He's grown up so fast! Teri mentioned that he loves his tees w/ animals. I went down to Target and bought some 3T shirts and I thought they were really small. The lady assured me that if my sister said 3T, these were the ones. I then went and bought some Iron on Transfers and printed out a bunch of animals on them. Unfortunately, Inkjet paper doesn't work on Laserjet. All it does is melt and jam your printer. 4 hours later, I had it all done and check out the Flickr set for the results.

These kids are so spoiled. But they're also very adorable. Have a good birthday, Tanner!

Dinner was also well done as usual. Kudos for Terry's hardwork and next week, it's Neil's turn. Watch out!...I'm kinda scared.

No comments: