Friday, April 20, 2007

4-20

Man...i can sympathize with morning sickness. I can't explain it but I' ve been extremely nauseous these past few mornings. Dry heaving and at time major diarrhea. I've been using 2 prescribed anti-nausea pills and patch to keep me even keel. Not sure if anyone else has had as much issues with breaking their leg causing upset stomach, headache, diarrhea, and nausea!

You'd think I'd be losing massive amounts of weight, but no!

Oh the interesting side. check out this new candle line...
www.daynadecker.com

Totally awesome. Got a few testers from them and the glass is killer cool and the wood wick crackles like a fire log.

Have a good weekend! I go in next Thursday to check up on my fracture. I'm so ready for it to come off. I have till Thursday to decide if I should get a fiberglass permanent cast or a removable boot. The permanent cast would be more light weight but the boot would allow me to shower without all the hassle of bagging it. Any thought?

2 comments:

Gonzo said...

Go with the boot, you pussy.

strawberryroses said...

you want to heal quickly? go with the boot.