Saturday, February 23, 2008

Seattle Flower and Garden Show


stringing along, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

No garden photo you say? Well, I wasn't impressed. I haven't been to the F&G Show in years. I remember that there were many more displays and more "real" gardens. It seems that the displays were just overstuffed with plants and flowers and things that didn't seem to go together or grow to maturity and look good. Sure it looks good now, but if actually planted your yard like like, you'd have a MESS in a few years time.

That's besides the point, I was hoping to get some really cool shots in but the lighting was dark and too many people to get a good shot. I would have needed a tripod :( There were sooooo many vendors selling everything from garden stuff, to plants, and non-garden related items like oh jewelry! For the first time, the show was more like a bizarre than a garden show. There were so many non-garden related booths that I told Neil 1/2 way through, i wanted to leave.

so NOT worth $38 for the both of us.

No comments: