Sunday, June 24, 2007

Broken Leg Update

It's been 11 weeks since I fell and broke my leg/ankle. I still haven't scheduled an appt to see Dr. Weil for a follow up. Remind myself on Monday! Good news is that my Physical Therapist team says I'm 3 months ahead of cases they see with my type of fracture. Woo Hoo! The latest challenge they had me do was to balance myself on a foam log to center my core and then they threw medicine balls at me to catch. Then I had to jump up and down on a trampoline. I haven't mastered jogging yet or bearing all my weight on my toes on the broken leg. Trust me, I'm pushing myself every hour to do so. If anyone has suggestions to get rid of the scar besides covering it up with a tattoo, let me know!

And for the ugly crocs...well, I have to admit that they make great house slippers especially in the morning when my foot is stiff.

BTW, Nachan...I got you the screaming Charlie Brown tee. I'll let you know when it arrives.

No comments: