Sunday, January 06, 2008

Olive Garden

I don't remember the last time I ate at The Olive Garden. We we got there, we were told that it would be around 45 minutes wait for a party of 7. Come 45", I checked back in and the guy, who was an idiot, says to me, it'll be another 35" at least. I asked him if he was kidding. He said it just depends when the tables would be finished eating. I said we were told 35 to 45 and now you're telling me it will take longer???

So then he asked if it would be ok if we split the party up and I said to him that it would defeat the purpose of putting in for a table of 7 wouldn't it?! He said that it would be a lot quicker! I just turned away from him. Lily took over and kinda reamed him out and threw in that we had a pregnant lady waiting and it was unacceptable!

A few minutes later, we were seated.

The food portions were generous. The server was actually very nice but not overly friendly. Overall, the food was rather rich and I didn't eat it all. Not sure if I could come back as it was ok but not exceptional and if I would have to wait over an hour, I would wait at Claim Jumper or some other finer establishment.

No comments: