Thursday, January 24, 2008

dowtown


dowtown, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

I've been playing with Lightroom and I always think stumbling on something is a "happy accident". I love how this turned out when I accidently pushed one of the features too far to the right. Don't ask, I don't remember what I did as I was watching "Make me a Supermodel at the same time".

Today we also met with John Liu, our contractor, and we're debating between beech or birch cabinets. Medium brown or cherry or dark brown flooring. And quartz vs granite counter top. I'm leaning towards birch with a darker flooring and nottingham quartz counter top.

I'll post pics later as it's late and I'm tired.

2 comments:

Danny said...

We thought about dark colors before, and didn't you tell me that the weather here is dark and gloomy as it is? Why do you guys want dark floors?

Unknown said...

the floors won't be dark...just a warmer brown and not beech or tanish. considering the value of the house, it would be smarter to go with real hardwood flooring and not laminate. It's going to word w/ the overall color scheme.