Sunday, October 28, 2007

Losing my mind


Losing my mind, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

Have some ginko. I've been playing with Adobe Lightroom program. Download it for free from Adoba and use it for 30 days. Take any of your photo and make it better.

I joined a Flickr group where other Flickr members upload a RAW unedited image and other members get to process it.

We had dim sum with the Village and Teri and then dinner at the Village where Danny made his bread salad. Neil said it wasn't as good as last time. Well, it's because he forgot the shaven parmesian cheese and by the time Neil mentioned it, I already ate all of mine. Lily made some yummy clam pasta and we got Costco Cupcakes. Huge and moist.

Why no pics? Danny has them all on his camera!

1 comment:

strawberryroses said...

digging the shadows on this.