Thursday, October 25, 2007

Allied Waste Services can kiss my ASS

We were set up with Allied Waste a few months ago and they offered me 2 free recyling dumpsters to be picked up every other week.

They've missed almost every pickup since. When we call them, they tell us that there will be a non-scheduled pick up fee. What do I want to do? I kindly let them know that I will not be paying for their delinquency. So they tell me that my next pick up will be in 2 weeks.

So I'm trying really hard to be calm. I tell them that my recycling has not been picked up at all this month, why won't they come out and do their job?

I was placed on hold and the customer service lady, APRIL, who was like a robot says to me, "would you like my supervisor to contact you?"

That's where it ended for Phase I.

Phase II. I went through my billing statement and noticed that they had charged me 2 non-scheduled pick up fees. So I'm utterly irate and call back to speak to a supervisor. The guy on the phone tells me his name is ANDREW and that he is the supervisor. Great I think to myself, I can get this crap resolved. So I go on and tell him the situation and then he puts me on hold. He comes back and tells me that there is a note on my account that a supervisor will be calling me back. I say, "Yes? and wouldn't that be you? Didn't I ask to speak to a supervisor when I called? And didn't you tell my you were the supervisor?"

He says, "Well, I'm just the temporary acting supervisor. Another supervisor will call you back."

So now I have recyling filled to the brim and a lot more in my office.

I'm at a lost for words and I know tha screaming at people who call themselves customer service representatives sitting in a room answering pissed off phone calls will do be ZERO good because they absolutely don't give a shit!

I think I will be cancelling my service, yet again.

No comments: