Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF


365: Day 39, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

It doesn't really mean anything, we work tomorrow. I did take a 1/2 day on Wed, but I ended up working from home anyway.

Neil was so excited to see Resident Evil: Extinction tonight. I was 1/2 falling asleep. The acting was actually well done, the action was ok. The story was just inconsequential. But I have to tell you that Milla Jovovich is damn HOT! :)

So to follow up with staffing, I have to say that I really like most of the new staff. Now I just need to improve their sales tactics.

1 comment:

Gonzo said...

Lynne and I actually liked the first 2 also. It's one of those guilty pleasure movies and hey, it's got zombies so I'm all in!

We wait for the Resident Evil movies to hit DVD to rent though so it'll be awhile.