Thursday, September 06, 2007

I hate USPS

I sent a package to Nathan via USPS and it took them weeks to receive. What happened to 3 day air service? I sent out another misc item to him and it's been over 2 weeks. I should have made Hiram bring my camera back. I had him send it out to me overnighted but I gave him the wrong zip code, 98103 instead of 98109. I've had shit delivered to me with the word dravs or dravis or drav and i still got it. They can't fucking deliver 23 Dravus!? There is no 98103 Dravus. Don't they have a fucking locator??? I'm sure it would correct the shit!

I called them and the tracking # doesn't do anything but track. Meaning? It's like doing it on the computer w/ a person. Don't expect help! When I asked 2 previous customer service reps, they said, "YES, it was overnighted" End of conversation. I was like, " It was an overnight package" And again, they said, "YES". I was simply baffled by their inability to provide customer service.

So when I realized I gave Hiram the wrong zip, I called them and they said there's NOTHING they can do. I might get it, I might not.

So I called again. They said it was after hours and I'll have to call back tomorrow. They said that I had to locate my local post office and deal it with them as all mail is routed through my local post office. Mind you, this is a business. I don't know where my local post office is located.
They said they can help me TOMORROW when they open. "and what time would that be?", I kindly asked. She asked me what time zone I was in. I said, "Seattle.: She said, "I'm Mountain standard time." And I said, "I'm in Seattle." She said, "We'll here in Mountain standard time, we open at 6:30am." So I said, 'That would mean I can call you at 5:30am!" I am guessing that she did not know where Seattle was.

So I asked her, "Why are you guys called customer service, and I seeem to be unable to get any? If you were UPS, they could locate my package and deliver it to the right address." She said, "Sir, we are NOT UPS. We are USPS."

It went on and on... All I was trying to do was locate my fucking camera and where I could go to pick it up or have them deliver it to the right zip code. But obviously, this is something USPS is TOTALLY incapable of doing. It will probably go back to HIRAM and if it does. I will kindly ask that he fucking locates a UPS center or FedEx/ Kinkos and mail it to me at:

John Tseng
c/0 Red Rooster Inc
23 DRAVUS ST
Seattle WA 98109

:)

4 comments:

strawberryroses said...

FUCKING USPS MORONS.

Danny said...

I mailed some mortgage paperwork to get signed up with LP, an automated underwriting engine. Of course I was dumb enough to send it USPS and or course they never recieved it. I had to do the paperwork all over again and sent it FEdEx. I learned the hard way too.

txcharley said...

I ordered some new "Forever" stamps and did not realize that was how long it would be before they delivered them!!!

Unknown said...

A letter sent via Certified Mail showed up as having "arrived at unit" (i.e. my local post office). However, it wasn't delivered to me.

A MONTH LATER, I received a notice that they had found this "lost" Certified Letter and had tried to deliver it (they neither knocked nor rang the doorbell).

While waiting in line at the post office, my husband overheard some people at the counter complaining about a package which showed as "delivered" in USPS "Track and Confirm", but which was nowhere to be found in the local post office.

I have LOST ALL TRUST IN THE POST OFFICE. They are dumbfuck incompetent obstructionist control-freak morons.

I WILL NEVER MAIL ANYTHING IMPORTANT THROUGH THEM AGAIN, and will always use UPS instead.