Friday, August 15, 2008

Life's Good


Life's Good, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

We were at Fry's and I really didn't want to connect 2 monitors together. I've been toggling back and forth between Quickbooks, and 3 other applications that it was driving me crazy. Not to mention that sometimes I close the screen down and have to reopen it and size them all.

They just sold out of the 30" but I think that would have been too big. It was listed at $699 and Neil smoozed the fella to $499. BFF discount. Of course he tried to talk us into the extended warranty. No dice.

+. Big. has HDMI so I have 4 USB extra ports on the monitor. DVI connection.

-. No sound. Took me hours to set up DVI. Idiot me (more like retarded) didn't know that it's not as simple as plug and play. You had to disable the VGA display first. If I read the manual first, it wouldn't have taken so long.

No comments: