Wednesday, December 19, 2007

red mango


red mango, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

www.redmangousa.com
w
of course, I was in the mall taking pictures and the girl behind the counter says to me..sorry we don't allow photographers or something of that sort. It's not like I haven't seen photos of their store and inside on Flickr and everywhere else. Like helloooo...there's 2 yogurt machines and a counter with toppings....

The yougurt was actually good and the toppings very fresh. The mango sucks because it's NOT ripe and you just can't beat fresh tree ripen mango from Hawaii.

Besides being told that I couldn't take photos (HELLO get a clue, I take pics in restaurants all the time!) and this location is flanked by glass on 2 sides so you can see in! Whatever!

Where was I? Oh the yougurt. The small size was actually pretty big and i think they charge per topping.

No comments: