Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ps i love you


ps i love you, originally uploaded by awungfoo.

I'm reading Atonement and PS I love You. Both are made into movies and I'm hoping that they are both as good as the book.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big diptych fan. Diptychs are 2 photos spliced together and Flickr has some really cool ones. I really like the ones that depict sayings like "head over heels" "time after time" etc...you get the idea.

This past winter storm is doing some damage to retailers. No one is going out and a lot of people can't get to their destination and people are staying in. A lot has to do with the stupid media which hypes everything up and uses scare tactics to increase their viewership. They don't care what it does to the rest of us.

Do your part and go out and support the economy!
SHOP AWAY!

No comments: