Monday, November 19, 2007

Rowdy Cowgirl


P1020274, originally uploaded by neilesilverman.

We were driving to Terikyaki King (our favorite korean/teriyaki joint) on 45th when I decided that we should try this place out. It's on Stoneway in Fremont. Very cute and cozy neighborhood joint. The food came out fast and I was a bit surprised how quick they came out. When the food came out, I was a bit disappointed at the quality and presentation.

I order 1/4 chicken with greens and beans. The greens were simmered in onion and bacon. I guess i was expected bright collard fresh greens, not ones sitting in liquid for some time :( The beans were actually good. My chicken unfortunately looked and tasted like it was carried over from the night before. So dry and chewy, i wish i ordered something else.

Neil ordered pull pork sandwich which actually looked and tasted good. They had a whole side table of hot sauce to select from as well as table sauces ranging from mild to spicy. I used almost 1/2 a bottle to remoisten my chicken hinds.

I'd probably go back under the condition that i have freshed chicken.

No comments: